AC Podcast #456: S20 and Pixel rumors; USB-C law; Steam on Chromebooks
Ara Wagoner, Jerry Hildenbrand, and Daniel Bader are here with a deluge of Galaxy S20 and more Pixel 4 mid-range model rumors. They also chat about the OnePlus Concept One phone and its invisible camera.
The EU is considering legislation that would mandate the inclusion of USB-C ports on all smartphones. Finally, the gang discuss official support for Steam on Chromebooks.
- Subscribe in Google Play Music: Audio (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
- Samsung Galaxy S20: Everything you need to know
- Google may be working on as many as three mid-range Pixel 4s, one with 5G
- OnePlus Concept One hands-on: This McLaren Edition has an invisible camera
- The EU wants to mandate USB-C ports on smartphones
- The EU's decision to force USB-C on smartphones is a bad idea with good intentions
- Here's how Android makers can balance 120Hz screens and battery life
- Official support for Steam could be coming to Chromebooks in the future
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
I totally don't get the hate on USB, unless it's USB-C I have enough USB c cables around the house and at school to charge my phone. But I still have a plethora of micro USB cables which work well to charge my other things. For me at least, if everything went to USB c I would have a bunch of electronic waste and I have to spend more money to buy USB c cables.