Google has postponed its Android 11 event and beta, but there is a feature drop for Pixel phones that brings new features along with vague battery life promises.
Jerry Hildenbrand, Andrew Martonik, and Daniel Bader also examine rumors of a new Android TV dongle and the current state of streaming devices. OnePlus 8 Pro is difficult, if not impossible, to find. So that makes it hard to recommend this otherwise excellent device.
Daniel wraps the episode with an abbreviated review of the Sonos Arc.
- Subscribe in Pocket Casts: Audio
- Subscribe in Spotify: Audio
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
- Android 11 event and beta postponed: 'Now is not the time to celebrate' | Android Central
- A 'cursed' wallpaper could crash your phone with its color profile| Android Central
- Google's June Feature Drop for Pixels brings two great features, and a vague battery life promise | Android Central
- Remote and interface for Google's upcoming Android TV dongle leaked | Android Central
- You still can't buy a OnePlus 8 Pro, and that makes it really hard to recommend | Android Central
- Sonos Arc review: New heights | Android Central
My LG magic remote has a play and pause button that controls my chromecast. Granted it's an expensive TV, but this is basic CEC stuff. You should be complaining just as much about your TCL TV not having basic control of connected devices.
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.