Google has postponed its Android 11 event and beta, but there is a feature drop for Pixel phones that brings new features along with vague battery life promises.
Jerry Hildenbrand, Andrew Martonik, and Daniel Bader also examine rumors of a new Android TV dongle and the current state of streaming devices. OnePlus 8 Pro is difficult, if not impossible, to find. So that makes it hard to recommend this otherwise excellent device.
Daniel wraps the episode with an abbreviated review of the Sonos Arc.
- Android 11 event and beta postponed: 'Now is not the time to celebrate' | Android Central
- A 'cursed' wallpaper could crash your phone with its color profile| Android Central
- Google's June Feature Drop for Pixels brings two great features, and a vague battery life promise | Android Central
- Remote and interface for Google's upcoming Android TV dongle leaked | Android Central
- You still can't buy a OnePlus 8 Pro, and that makes it really hard to recommend | Android Central
- Sonos Arc review: New heights | Android Central
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
These are the best wireless earbuds you can buy at every price!
The best wireless earbuds are comfortable, sound great, don’t cost too much, and easily fit in a pocket.
Everything you need to know about the PS5: Release date, price, and more
Sony has officially confirmed that it is working on the PlayStation 5. Here's everything we know about it so far.
Nokia launches two new budget Android One phones under $200
Nokia 2.4 and Nokia 3.4 are the latest additions to HMD Global's budget smartphone lineup. Since they are both Android One devices, they are guaranteed to receive two major OS updates and regular security updates for up to three years.
These are the best bands for the Fitbit Sense and Versa 3
Along with the release of the Fitbit Sense and Versa 3, the company also introduced new infinity bands. We've picked out the best ones to make things easier for you.