Are you ready for a deluge of Android news from IFA 2014 in Germany? We hope so, because we're there are ready for tomorrow!
Like CES, the IFA show is a place for the people who make Android phones and wearables and accessories to get together and show everyone the best of the best that they have to offer. We're expecting a more than a few new products, and we're as excited as you are to find out everything there is to know about them.
Here's a mini schedule so you can keep up:
Wednesday, Sep. 3
- ASUS starts at 6:30 a.m. ET (3:30 a.m. PT, 12:30 p.m. local Berlin time).
- Samsung Unpacked is at 9:00 a.m. ET (6:00 a.m. PT, 3:00 p.m. local Berlin time). Simultaneous events in Berlin and New York City.
- Sony starts up at 10:00 a.m. ET (7:00 a.m. PT, 4:00 p.m. local Berlin time).
Thursday, Sep. 4
- Huawei begins at 8:00 a.m. ET (5:00 a.m. PT, 2:00 p.m. local Berlin time).
- LG kicks off at 10:00 a.m. ET (7:00 a.m. PT, 4:00 p.m. local Berlin time).
Friday, Sep. 5
- Intel starts at 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT, 5:00 p.m. local Berlin time).
Of course, there are plenty more meetings and a ton of stuff to see on the show floor. Keep an eye on AC because Alex, Richard and Derek are going to bring it all to you!