Sprint's taken the wraps off the awkwardly named Express from Sprint. And just as we first showed you a few weeks ago, you're looking at a physical QWERTY keyiboard with center jog wheel, a 2.6-inch touchscreen, and Android 2.3. It's got a 3.2MP camera 'round the back, a 1500 mAh battery and can serve as a 3G Wifi hotspot for up to five devices. And, yes, it looks like a BlackBerry.
This guy's only available online, and it's going to cost you just a mere $19.99 on contract. We've got full specs after the break.
• Android 2.3, Gingerbread featuring Sprint ID customizable user interface
• Full QWERTY keyboard
• 2.6-inch capacitive touchscreen
• 3G hotspot capability for up to five devices simultaneously
• Wi-Fi b/g/n capable
• Large battery for maximizing phone’s potential (1500mAh Li-Ion)
• Telenav GPS navigation enabled with turn-by-turn directions and point-of-interest searches
• Full suite of Google applications and services: Google Maps™, Google Talk™, Google Mail™, YouTube™
• Bluetooth® 2.1 enabled
• Touchscreen and integrated, backlit QWERTY keyboard makes sending email and editing documents fast and familiar
• Corporate email (Exchange Active Sync) and personal email (POP & IMAP)
• 3.2MP camera and camcorder to capture the moments instantly
• Android Market providing access to more than 200,000 apps
• Sprint Zone – a one-stop source to access your wireless account, phone tips, news, a list of top apps and more.
• Sprint Football Live – Get the live game center play-by-play action, keep up with real-time stats, scores and customizable alerts.
• NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile – Listen to live radio broadcasts of the race, get real-time stats, leader boards and telemetry data
• Sprint TV & Movies® – Watch live broadcasts, special mobile programming and exclusive full-length, on-demand episodes.
• 3.5mm headset jack
• Dimensions: 4.47 x 2.47 x 0.46 inches
• Weight: 4.76 ounces
• Display: 2.6-inch QVGA touch display with 320x240 TFT
• Battery: Standard removable 1500mAh Li-Ion battery, providing up to six hours continuous talk time.
- Filed under: