- Scan barcodes: Scan any product with a bar code and the PriceGrabber app will search its extensive product catalog for the best price from thousands of retailers.
- Search, browse and compare products: Search by product name, UPC, manufacturer's part number, most popular items and more.
- Read product and expert reviews: Read unbiased product reviews from millions of users and experts.
- Receive the BottomLinePrice®: Calculate a product's BottomLinePrice® that includes shipping and taxes through the GPS in the mobile device or manually entering a postal code.
- Buy: Click directly on the merchant's Website to make a purchase.
- Get the best deal: Find the best deal in PriceGrabber's extensive product catalog with prices that update throughout the day.
- Create a "favorites list": Save products of interest and come back at another time.
- Access the Gift Shaker: Receive gift suggestions based on category and price.
That about sums that up. So check ye olde credit balance, and get to price grabbin'. [Press release]
The Note 20 can make Ultra Wideband mainstream in a way Apple can't
Ultra Wideband (UWB) and Samsung's giant ecosystem of products can make a smarter world a reality in the near future.
Samsung Galaxy phones will now get three years of OS updates
Samsung will start giving its Galaxy phones the same update treatment that Google gives its Pixels.
Everything you need to know about the Galaxy Z Fold 2!
The first Galaxy Fold was one of the most impressive smartphones of recent years, and now, Samsung's following up on it with the Galaxy Z Fold 2. Here's everything you need to know about it!
The Xperia 1 is still our favorite phone for shooting video
If video recording is your thing, then look no further than the Sony Xperia 1 — it offers a large screen, three great cameras, and extremely robust manual video controls.