- Scan barcodes: Scan any product with a bar code and the PriceGrabber app will search its extensive product catalog for the best price from thousands of retailers.
- Search, browse and compare products: Search by product name, UPC, manufacturer's part number, most popular items and more.
- Read product and expert reviews: Read unbiased product reviews from millions of users and experts.
- Receive the BottomLinePrice®: Calculate a product's BottomLinePrice® that includes shipping and taxes through the GPS in the mobile device or manually entering a postal code.
- Buy: Click directly on the merchant's Website to make a purchase.
- Get the best deal: Find the best deal in PriceGrabber's extensive product catalog with prices that update throughout the day.
- Create a "favorites list": Save products of interest and come back at another time.
- Access the Gift Shaker: Receive gift suggestions based on category and price.
That about sums that up. So check ye olde credit balance, and get to price grabbin'. [Press release]
One UI 2.5 tracker: When will my Samsung Galaxy be updated?
Samsung's next update for One UI is rolling out. Find out which phones are getting it and when!
What do you think about the leaked Galaxy S21 renders?
Thanks to a massive leak over the weekend, we now know what the Galaxy S21 and S21 Ultra look like. What's your take on how the phones are shaping up?
OnePlus has lost the one thing that made it unique — and that's a problem
The new OnePlus 8T looks like a great phone — but not a unique one. With fierce competition from Samsung, Google, and others, OnePlus is losing its one unique edge that it used to rely on.
The Xperia 1 II is our favorite phone for shooting video
If video recording is your thing, then look no further than the Sony Xperia 1 II — it offers a large screen, three great cameras, and extremely robust manual video controls.