- Scan barcodes: Scan any product with a bar code and the PriceGrabber app will search its extensive product catalog for the best price from thousands of retailers.
- Search, browse and compare products: Search by product name, UPC, manufacturer's part number, most popular items and more.
- Read product and expert reviews: Read unbiased product reviews from millions of users and experts.
- Receive the BottomLinePrice®: Calculate a product's BottomLinePrice® that includes shipping and taxes through the GPS in the mobile device or manually entering a postal code.
- Buy: Click directly on the merchant's Website to make a purchase.
- Get the best deal: Find the best deal in PriceGrabber's extensive product catalog with prices that update throughout the day.
- Create a "favorites list": Save products of interest and come back at another time.
- Access the Gift Shaker: Receive gift suggestions based on category and price.
That about sums that up. So check ye olde credit balance, and get to price grabbin'. [Press release]
Here are the best alternatives to Dark Sky for Android
One of the more popular weather apps is leaving Android, so it's time to find yourself something new. Here are some weather apps I actually like more that you can turn to and fill the Dark Sky hole in your heart.
Google's AirDrop rival 'Nearby Share' finally starts rolling out
Google's Nearby Share platform, which lets users easily and anonymously share files with each other, has finally started rolling out. Initially, however, Nearby Share will only be available on select Pixel and Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 appears in a new video leak ahead of launch
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 has shown up in leaked AT&T instructional videos, just a day before its official unveiling.
The Xperia 1 is still our favorite phone for shooting video
If video recording is your thing, then look no further than the Sony Xperia 1 — it offers a large screen, three great cameras, and extremely robust manual video controls.