- Scan barcodes: Scan any product with a bar code and the PriceGrabber app will search its extensive product catalog for the best price from thousands of retailers.
- Search, browse and compare products: Search by product name, UPC, manufacturer's part number, most popular items and more.
- Read product and expert reviews: Read unbiased product reviews from millions of users and experts.
- Receive the BottomLinePrice®: Calculate a product's BottomLinePrice® that includes shipping and taxes through the GPS in the mobile device or manually entering a postal code.
- Buy: Click directly on the merchant's Website to make a purchase.
- Get the best deal: Find the best deal in PriceGrabber's extensive product catalog with prices that update throughout the day.
- Create a "favorites list": Save products of interest and come back at another time.
- Access the Gift Shaker: Receive gift suggestions based on category and price.
That about sums that up. So check ye olde credit balance, and get to price grabbin'. [Press release]
Android Central Newsletter
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
I give it a B, maybe a B-.
Seems like everybody is trying to get their apps on Android now. It makes me wonder what these so called top apps/app makers are on iOS that the iFools talk about. All I see now are the games.
How does this compare to Shop Savy?
I have been using Cnet's app and I like it a lot better then shop savy, I would like to know how it compares to both shop savy and cnet as well.
The GPS stays on so it kills the battery. Uninstalled quickly!!!!
Same here... major battery killer on my myTouch 3G Slide. Also, I tried searching for a specific item... it is taking forever. This one has to go!
there are so many apps that barcode scan and do product searches...which one to use? Shop Savvy
probably some other ones I dont know about right now I tend to try one, then if the product isnt found I try the next app...time consuming and annoying.
I tried the link and even typed the name of the app in the marketplace but couldn't find it. Anyone else having this issue?
Yeah, I can't find the app either
Still haven't found one that's location sensitive. Or that has relevent stuff on it. If I scan a can of corn I don't want a pallet of it for 100 dollars on Amazon.Com I want to see if meijer has it cheaper than Kroger or Biggs.
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.