Expand your horizons with panoramic shots this week
Last week we went with a pretty loose topic, "time," and got some really interesting contest entries. Keeping in that theme of letting you expand your creative horizons, we're going with an even broader guide this week — "panorama." Android has included the ability to take panoramas natively since Android 4.0, and manufacturers and third-party apps were doing it long before then as well.
This week we're giving away another phone to a lucky winner — an unlocked dual-SIM BLU Life View.
If your phone doesn't support taking panorama pictures in the native camera app, take a look at a few of the highly-rated third-party offerings in the Play Store:
- Wondershare Panorama (works on phones down to Android 1.6, even)
- HD Panorama
- Photaf Panorama
- Dozens of other choices in the Play Store
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (October 15) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!
- Filed under: