The Galaxy Note II (Note 2) is Samsung's second-generation smartphone/tablet hybrid, based upon the design and internals of its popular Galaxy S3 smartphone. The Note 2 runs Android 4.1.1 and the TouchWiz Nature UX, and is powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos CPU with 2GB of RAM.
Stylus functionality is provided by a redesigned S Pen, with a rubberized tip for better touch response, floating touch capabilities, and a textured button for easier use.
The Note 2 is available in 3G and 4G flavors in various markets, and launches in early October 2012.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum Threads
- Can't link Twitter to Instagram
- Google Search updates
- On my Galaxy Note 2, why can't I hear or be heard from callers, or hear a dialtone?
- Can I get some helpo formatting an encrypted sd card?
- I upgraded my Note 2 to KitKat 4.4.2 and now it cannot USB connect to my iMac OS X 10.8.5, can I fix this without a root?
- How can I turn my phone one without the power button working (GN2 SCH-I605)?
- Help..my entire phone just went into negative display!
- cant get unlocked Note 2 to work on tmobile
- How do I get rid of auto backup folder
- AT&T Note 2 (i317) NFC / SBeam / Wifi not working.
- See All Threads