Verizon, some would say, leads the pack for the amount of Android devices they have available. As such, that also means they lead the pack in terms of the number of people inquiring about Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich updates and now, the latest leak (oh, by the way, Verizon leads in those, too) may put some folks' minds at ease. A slew of devices are headed into testing or are already past testing stages for Ice Cream Sandwich updates and are now just awaiting approval before the OTA updates are sent out:
- HTC Rezound - Testing to be completed on May 7
- Motorola RAZR - Testing to be completed on May 17
- Motorola RAZR MAXX - Testing to be completed on May 17
- Motorola XOOM 4G - Testing completed, awaiting approval
- Motorola XOOM 3G - Testing completed, awaiting approval
Also mentioned are the Droid Bionic, HTC Rhyme, LG Spectrum and LG Revolution but those devices are separated and not related to the ICS list which, may mean they'll release other software updates to address some bugs before moving on. Considering this leak came from, Reddit does that make up for all the fake previous Samsung Galaxy S III stuff that "leaked" there before?
Source: Reddit; thanks to everybody who sent this in!