The company has since confirmed pricing and availability in the UK. The Moto X will be available for £419.99 and consumers will be able to pick one up from the end of this month.The cheaper Moto G will be available today for £144.99, but you'll have to wait for a short while until the company releases its interchangeable shells. Check the list below for full details on each Motorola product.
- Available in black and white
- Starting from £144.99
- Available from Amazon from 5th September (Motorola Shells will be available from October)
- Available in black 16GB, leather 16GB and bamboo 16GB
- Starting from £419.99
- Available from Amazon from the end of September
- Available in gray leather and black leather
- Starting from £199.00
- Available from O2, Tesco, Amazon and John Lewis from early October
- Moto Maker 16GB – starting from £419.99
- Moto Maker 16GB with wood/leather – starting from £439.99
- Moto Maker 32GB – starting from £459.99
- Moto Maker 32GB with wood/leather – starting from £479.99
- Moto Hint will come to UK in the coming months. Remain tuned to our feeds for more details.
Which Motorola product(s) will you be picking up?