It's big, sleek, slim and covered in Kevlar, and it's just $99 - it's the Motorola HD on AT&T.
You knew it was coming, and here it is officially -- the Motorola Atrix HD on AT&T. Motorola inadvertently outed this one a week ago, but let's have another look at the specs, shall we?
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- 4.5-inch 1280x720 HD ColorBoost display
- Gorilla Glass
- 8GB on-board storage, with expandable microSD card slot
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording, 1.3MP front facing camera
- 1780 mAh battery
- 1GB RAM
- Smart actions.
All in all, nothing you probably weren't expecting. But the $99 price tag isn't to be ignored. That's pretty darn cheap for a new. In fact, it's pretty much AT&T's version of the Motorola RAZR. Not that that's a bad thing, and the Atrix HD changes things up a little bit by moving to on-screen buttons, which some of us have once again found ourselves in favor of. Webtop? Meh, yeah. It's there. But we'd rather see someone do something with Ubuntu for Android, quite honestly. But for a mere Benjamin, the Atrix HD's probably worth a look.
More: Motorola Atrix HD forums
- Related devices:
- Filed under: