T-Mobile is pushing out a new software update for its HTC Sensation 4G, bringing the device up to version 1.50.531.31. The new version, which is still based on Android 2.3.4 and Sense 3.0, brings a host of welcome improvements and fixes to Sensation 4G owners. T-Mo's describing it as a "performance and stability" update --
- Software stability
- Improved battery life
- Improvements to Trace dictionary
- Screen unresponsiveness resolved
- Device taking screen shots resolved
- Lock screen shifted up resolved
- Icon pixilation resolved
- Improved Wi-Fi connection
- Green lines on photo resolved
The new software will start rolling out between now and Jan. 15 -- to grab it, head to Menu > Settings > About Phone > HTC software updates and tap "Check".
Source: T-Mobile, Thanks, mdemars!
- Related devices: