The HTC One is HTC's Android handset for 2013. Fashioned from a single slab of custom aluminum, the phone sports a unique design not dissimilar from that of the Droid DNA. It's available in black and silver color options.
Hardware-wise, the HTC One is everything you'd expect from a 2013 flagship. It's one of the first smartphones to be powered by Qualcomm's new quad-core Snapdragon 600 chip, which is backed up by 2GB of RAM. It's got a 1080p SuperLCD3 panel into a 4.7-inch frame, behind which lies a 2300mAh battery. The manufacturer's also boasting a new "Ultrapixel" camera assembly with a larger sensor and larger pixels, and that ties in with HTC Zoe, a new way of taking photos that incorporates both pictures and video.
HTC Sense has undergone some significant changes too. In addition to a visual overhaul, there's a new home screen dynamic based around BlinkFeed, a scrolling list of social updates, news, calendar appointments and other live information. The new Sense also incorporates its own TV app that works with the built-in IR sender, hidden inside the power button.
Top HTC One (2013) Stories
Recent HTC One (2013) Forum Threads
- HTC One M7 has had the wrong pin entered 50 times and nothing happens. How can I get into my phone?
- editing song details
- How can I get rid of a virus on my HTC One?
- How can I get my HTC One M7 out of a boot loop?
- WiFi "Authentication problem"
- HTC One: sudden battery discharge while on cable, how can I fix this?
- Please help me with my HTC One speaker/microphone problem!
- HTC One: android system draining battery
- Can't access my keyboard on HTC One -- voice only
- Stuck in headset mode
- See All Threads