BlinkFeed has become quite the hit for HTC and its Sense user interface, giving you an easy way to snack on information from your social networks, or news, or even upcoming events in your calendar. Just swipe over from the main home screen, and there it is. But if you don't want it there, it's easy to remove.
There are, however, a couple of ways to do it.
The first way to remove BlinkFeed from your home screen
Here's the first option for removing BlinkFeed from your home screen.
- Long-press on an empty space on your home screen.
- Choose Manage home screen pages.
- Slide over until the BlinkFeed panel is in the center of your screen.
- Press the remove button.
To add BlinkFeed back later, just tap the +BlinkFeed icon.
The other way to remove BlinkFeed from your home screen
- While on your home screen, pinch your fingers together as if you're zooming out on a map or image.
- At the top of the screen you'll see thumbnails of your home screen.
- Tap and hold on the BlinkFeed thumbnail, then drag it to the top right Remove button.
If you want to add BlinkFeed back with this method, again, look for the +BlinkFeed icon.