Despite it having been a long time coming, the EE25 update for the Samsung Showcase (Galaxy S) on Cellular South is now available. With it being a Froyo update it does have quite a few bug fixes in it so if you've been having any issues with your device you'll want to make sure you grab this one.
- Fixed, Missed voice call while playing YouTube content
- Fixed, Restore Buddies now contact list after upgrade
- Fixed, Force-close issue when Voice call ringtone menu selected after setting Default ringtone
- Fixed, Restore default ringtone if Speak Caller ID selected prior to upgrade EC10
- Fixed, Google Client ID change
- Google Rooting Security Patch
- Google Market security patch
- Google Security
You can hit the source link below for the full download, and instructions on just how to load it.
Source: Cellular South
- Related devices: