Update: And all 450 tickets have been claimed! Stay tuned for more info, folks!
When you're looking to get the best Android bloggers together with the best Android fans, there's only one place to do it. Mark your calendars, folks — we're coming to New York City on June 2, 2011, and we're bringing some of the summer's hottest tech with us. And you're invited.
- Doors open at 7 p.m. June 2. Just where those doors will be is yet to be determined. But there will be doors, and they will open. For free.
- There will be punch and pie.
- Our own Phil Nickinson and Dieter Bohn will be there, along with their pals from Phandroid, PhoneDog, MobileBurn, Mobiputing and Netshelter.
- The event is an all-ages affair.
- We mentioned tech. You'll get a look at the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 before it's released to the public.
- And you'll have a chance to win one of five Galaxy Tabs or one of five other Samsung smartphones.
So what are you waiting for? Tickets are going to go fast. So register for the event now. And tell 'em Lloyd sent ya. (And, yes, he's walking on water. Deal with it.)