Vector is Mobile Nation's newest show. It takes the most important topics in technology today, focuses on them from interesting angles, and then discusses the hell out of them. On this episode, Ben Bajarin of Tech.pinions talks to Rene about Amazon, Apple, Google, and Samsung, their differences and similarities not only in business models but in philosophies, and their relative positions both in North America and internationally.
- Apple vs. Google vs. Microsoft: One Platform Will Not Rule Them All
- Amazon's profits
- While We’re Trying To Follow His Game Of Checkers, Jeff Bezos Is Playing Chess
- The Anti-Apple
- Amazon's Dominant Strategy
- The Less Expensive iPhone
- My Succinct Theory
- The Great Wall of Amazon
- Defending iOS with cheap iPhones
- Customer Acquisition and the Entry Level iPhone
- The Case for a Lower-Cost iPhone
- Why iPhone 4C didn't make sense but iPhone 5C just might
- So where's the 5-inch iPhone?
- The gold iPhone 5S
- The iPhone’s GOLDEN Opportunity in China
Yell at us via the Twitter accounts above (or the same names on ADN). Loudly.
Have you listened to this week's Android Central Podcast?
Every week, the Android Central Podcast brings you the latest tech news, analysis and hot takes, with familiar co-hosts and special guests.
Sign up for Black Friday email alerts!
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the Android Central team.