Complete and official specs for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus:
- Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.65-inch HD Super AMOLED touchscreen display with 1280x720 resolution
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor (TI OMAP 4460)
- Google Play™: With more than 500,000 apps, millions of songs and books and thousands of movies, Google Play has something for everyone
- Google Voice™ makes people’s lives easier by providing one phone number to use for the rest of their life. Easily manage up to six devices with one Sprint phone number, use intelligent call routing and advanced call controls like call screening, blocking and recording and online management of SMS, voicemail and call logs at www.google.com/voice
- Google+™ Hangouts: video chat with a group of up to 10 friends using the 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, all on the go
- Near Field Communication (NFC) technology allows the device to read information from everyday objects, like stickers and posters embedded with NFC chips
- Google Wallet™: Turn the smartphone into a wallet using NFC to make safe, secure purchases at more than 100,000 participating retailers
- Android Beam™: Share contacts, web pages, YouTube videos, directions and apps – just by touching two NFC-enabled Android phones back to back – tap to beam what’s on the phone to a friend.
- Google Mobile™ wireless services such as Google Search™, Gmail™, Google Maps™ for Android, Google Calendar™, Voice Actions and YouTube™
- Personal and business email and text messaging, as well as IM through Google Talk™
- 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capability supporting up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously
- Wi-Fi® – 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Integrated GPS
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Stereo Bluetooth® 3.0
- Dual cameras – Rear-facing, zero-shutter lag 5-megapixel camera with 1080p video capture, digital zoom and LED flash; front-facing 1.3-megapixel for video chat with Google+ Hangouts
- Single-motion panoramic picture capabilities that allow the user to take beautiful panorama pictures by pointing and touching the shutter, then panning the phone from one side to another
- Full-featured photo editor with one-touch sharing and live effects, which lets the user give friends big eyes, squeezed heads and large noses while recording video
- Face Unlock: Galaxy Nexus introduces a new, fun way to unlock the phone – with a smile. State-of-the-art facial recognition technology lets the user switch on the phone and look at it to get past the lock screen – no passwords to remember, nothing to type or swipe
- Dimensions: 2.67 x 5.33 x 0.37 inches (67.94mm x 135.5mm x 9.47mm)
- Weight: 5.1 ounces (144 grams)
- Display: 4.65-inch HD Super AMOLED contour touchscreen display with 1280x720 resolution
- Battery: 1850mAh Lithium-ion battery
- Talk Time: 7.5 hours
- Memory: 32GB internal memory (ROM); 1GB RAM
Fit and feeling good: How I'm using Google Fit to stave off 2020's chaos
A summer spent indoors and the frantic pace of the fall launch season have left me being significantly less active this year, but with Google Fit and the TicWatch Pro 3, I'm trying to claw my way back.
Snapdragon chips are going to make Chromebooks even better
Snapdragon Chromebooks mean better battery life and connectivity. Both are things that most every Chromebook user wants more of!
I turned off my phone for a day and it was the best decision I made in 2020
The internet is great and useful for so many things. But a day without it was like a reboot inside me. You should try it.
Here are the best phones you can get for Sprint/T-Mobile
Sprint has officially be laid to rest and is now part of the T-Mobile family. If you're looking for a new phone under the T-Mobile brand, here are the ones you should consider!