Sprint and NASCAR have a long history of working together and as such, the latest Sprint ID pack is fully loaded for NASCAR fans out there. The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series ID pack is now available for Sprint ID enabled devices and has all you could ever need in the way of NASCAR coverage:
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile Widget: Provides fans the latest information, including the upcoming race location, date, time and broadcast network. During races, fans can find out their favorite driver’s leaderboard position, the flag status, how many laps have been completed, and which drivers are currently running in the top five. It also links to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile application main menu.
- NASCAR on SPEED: Links to the live NASCAR on SPEED channel on Sprint TV. Content includes select live events (the Gatorade Duel at Daytona in February, the NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race and the Sprint Pit Crew Challenge in May) as well as all NASCAR Sprint Cup Series practice and qualifying sessions. See the latest SPEED video on demand, including NASCAR Trackside, NASCAR Live, NASCAR RaceDay and NASCAR Victory Lane.
- NASCAR Video on Demand: See the latest NASCAR.com video on demand features, including Final Laps, Race Rewind, Press Pass, Sights and Sounds, NASCAR Preview and the Fantasy Showdown.
- Miss Sprint Cup Widget: Displays the latest social media updates and photos from Miss Sprint Cup, with links to additional social media posts.
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series News Widget: Displays the latest headline news stories, with links to the full stories and additional news.
- Countdown and Weather Widget: Displays the countdown to the upcoming race, as well as the latest weather forecast for that event.
That's a pretty hefty all-in-one package. Plus, it also includes plenty of wallpapers and ringtones that are also available for download. Full press release can be found after the break or you can head on over to the Sprint ID website now to get started.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series ID Pack Launches on Sprint ID Devices
New Sprint ID pack transforms mobile phones into ultimate NASCAR accessory
HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. (BUSINESS WIRE), June 03, 2011 - Sprint (NYSE:S) announced today a new way for race fans to access NASCAR Sprint Cup SeriesTM content through the latest addition to its ever-growing menu of customizable ID Packs, the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series ID pack. Only available to Sprint customers, the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series ID pack transforms Sprint ID-capable devices into the ultimate accessory for race fans, providing instant access to their favorite drivers, live race radio broadcasts, news, videos and more.
Part of Sprint ID, a service that downloads apps, widgets, wallpapers, ringtones and other content related to a person’s interest at the push of a button, the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series ID pack allows fans to access Sprint’s exclusive NASCAR Sprint Cup Series content directly from their device’s home screen. To learn more about Sprint ID, visit www.sprint.com/sprintid.
“NASCAR fans are passionate about their sport and want access to the latest information about their favorite drivers and teams,” said Tim Considine, director of sports marketing at Sprint. “With the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series ID pack, we are able to deliver an amazing level of news and content in one convenient package. The NASCAR Sprint Cup ID pack will make it easier than ever for race fans to stay close to the action and is yet another way that Sprint is using its advanced wireless technology to bring NASCAR Sprint Cup Series fans closer to the sport.”
A must-have for any NASCAR fan, the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series ID pack allows users to cut through the clutter and receive only the information they find important, transforming their phone into a reflection of themselves.
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series ID pack includes access to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
These are the best apps for your Android device — period
It can be difficult to find the "right" app when surfing the Play Store simply due to the sheer number of options available. Regardless of what type of app you're looking for, there's an app that can help make your life easier.
Want an Oculus Quest 2? Here's where to buy one!
The Oculus Quest 2 represents the future of wireless VR gaming systems. Here's where to buy one, and all the accessories you'll need for it, too!
V4 delivers a great dark fantasy MMO experience
This week, we're taking a look at a fairly recent game called V4. It's a free-to-play MMO, but that doesn't mean it's not a good time.
The Xperia 1 II is our favorite phone for shooting video
If video recording is your thing, then look no further than the Sony Xperia 1 II — it offers a large screen, three great cameras, and extremely robust manual video controls.