Remember that pre-release software update Motorola put out a few days ago? Well, you can now grab that update over-the-air. The update brings the Motorola Atrix 4G to software version 4.1.57. Unfortunately, the update does not address any of the voice quality issues some users are experiencing with the Atrix 4G -- at least they're not included in the update notes from Motorola.
Here is what's included in the update:
- Fingerprint reader - Improved fingerprint reader performance
- Battery- Improved battery performance for longer battery life
- Screen - Display will turn off automatically now while charging directly on wall charger
- Phone stability - Improved stability resulting in fewer occurrences of touch unresponsiveness and/or programs quitting unexpectedly.
- Car dock - Improved performance of car dock and 3.5mm jack
Be sure to keep on hitting that update button and check back with us to let us know if you hear any difference voice quality. The Android Central Forums and the comments section below is great for that! Thanks, @yval8957!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.