It seems as though every year our lives get even busier than they were the year before. Between your commute, working, hitting doctor's appointments, making it to the gym, and ensuring everything gets done on time, it can be hard to figure out the best time to run out to the store. That's where Google Home wants to make things a bit easier for you.
You can set up voice purchasing and even reorder items that you've ordered previously. It only takes a few minutes to set up voice purchasing, and we have the details on how to do it right here!
How to set up purchasing on Google Home.
- Open the Google Home app.
- Tap the menu button(it looks like three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the screen).
Tap More Settings.
- Tap Payments.
- Tap Get Started.
Tap accept after reading the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap to choose your default payment method.
- Tap Next.
Tap to choose your delivery address.
- Tap Next.
- Tap the toggle to choose the Google Home that can make payments.
How to make a purchase using your voice.
- Say "Buy [product]", "Order [product]", or "Purchase [product]" to make a single order.
- Say "Buy [product] from [store]", "Purchase [product] from [store]", or "Order [product] from [store]" to order a specific product from a specific store.
- Say "Reorder [product]" to reorder a single item that you have purchased previously.
Have you set up purchasing through Google Home? Do you have a question we didn't answer? Be sure to leave us a comment and let us know about it below!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
It's time to stop using SMS for two-factor authentication
Not all 2FA is equal. Using SMS to get a code might not be "better than nothing" after all.
Fresh Surface Duo renders are here, reportedly coming to AT&T
Microsoft hasn't exactly been camera shy with the Surface Duo, but a new set of renders have leaked that offer an even closer look at the device. Alongside the leaked images, the leaker says Duo will be headed to AT&T in the U.S.
24 hours with the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Big, beautiful, and backwards
It's still too early to give any conclusive thoughts on the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, but Samsung's latest flagship is already proving to be a tremendous phone in more ways than one.
The best Bluetooth speakers to pair with your Amazon Echo Input
The Amazon Echo Input can do some great things for Alexa users — but in order to make it really shine, you'll need some great Bluetooth speakers to go with it. We've compiled some of the best Bluetooth speakers that you might want to pair with your Echo Input.