We know the NFL season has already started, but it's not too late to start following along. If you want to casually keep up with the NFL and at least know what teams are playing every week, it's easy to add the schedule of your favorite team to Google Calendar. Or if you're a diehard fan, you can add and follow every single team in the league — we won't judge. It's a simple process either way, and we're going to show you how to do it.
Google doesn't yet give you the ability to manage calendars like this in its mobile apps, so you'll need to do this calendar management on the web. Any changes you make there will show up on your phones shortly thereafter, though. Here's the process:
- Open up calendar.google.com and click on the arrow to the right of the "Other calendars" area on the left panel.
- In the expanded window, click "Browse Interesting Calendars."
- In the top-left corner of the page, click the "Sports" tab, then "Football," then "National Football League - NFL."
- Click "Subscribe" on any of the teams you wish to follow. Each one will be given its own color and listing in your calendar.
- Once you're done selecting the calendars, click "back to calendar" at the top of the page to see your new calendars.
- Your new NFL calendars will show up on the left side of the interface under "shared calendars" — click each one for details and to set its color manually.
Give it a few minutes, and head to your phone or tablet with the Google Calendar app installed. You'll then need to go to the settings and check the boxes for the new calendars that you wish to have synced to your mobile devices. In short order you'll have the full schedule of every game the teams are playing.
After these few quick steps, you'll never miss an NFL game again this season.
The Note 20 can make Ultra Wideband mainstream in a way Apple can't
Ultra Wideband (UWB) and Samsung's giant ecosystem of products can make a smarter world a reality in the near future.
Samsung Galaxy phones will now get three years of OS updates
Samsung will start giving its Galaxy phones the same update treatment that Google gives its Pixels.
Everything you need to know about the Galaxy Z Fold 2!
The first Galaxy Fold was one of the most impressive smartphones of recent years, and now, Samsung's following up on it with the Galaxy Z Fold 2. Here's everything you need to know about it!
Keep your Note 10 protected and thin with these great cases
The Galaxy Note 10 is a powerful, beautiful, and incredibly thin phone. Retain the slim profile while also adding ample protection with these thin cases!