Amazon's Kindle app for Android just got a pretty major update to Version 2.0. Here's the changelog:
- Buy and read more than 100 Kindle newspapers and magazines.
- The store has been integrated into the app (no more hoping into the browser).
- Share reading progress via social networks.
- Zoom on images and graphics.
- Turn pages using the volume keys
- Chapter title now shows in the reader status bar.
- Can move app to the SD card.
That's a sizable list, and it pretty much does nothing to help me decide whether to go all in with the Kindle, the Nook Color or Google Books. OK, the decision's really between the first two, and the race isn't slowing anytime soon. The app is free, and download links are after the break.
Have you listened to this week's Android Central Podcast?
Every week, the Android Central Podcast brings you the latest tech news, analysis and hot takes, with familiar co-hosts and special guests.
Be an expert in 5 minutes
Get the latest news from Android Central, your trusted companion in the world of Android