Show us the best picture you can take right out of the camera with on edits
If you've spent any time on Instagram you're likely familiar with people using #nofilter to indicate that they didn't edit the picture (whether they're always being truthful is another thing) before posting. In our usual weekly photo contests we encourage editing and filtering because photography can be a creative experience even after the picture is taken. This week, however, we're making our prompt "no filter" — you can take pictures of anything you want using any Android device you want, but we aren't allowing any editing or filters this week.
When you enter your unedited photo, you'll be in the running to win one of two BlackBerry Music Gateways (yes, they work with Android!) — another great prize just for getting out there and taking pictures.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (March 25) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and no editing is allowed this week.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!