No matter what the prompt is for our Weekly Photo Contests, we usually end up getting a good number of skyline or scenery shots. That doesn't mean that people aren't following the contest guideline, but that there's just a lot going on up there in the sky that can add cool dimension to your photos. For that reason we're going with "clouds" as this week's photo contest prompt, letting you express your best photography skills looking up at the sky.
For their entries this week, we'll be giving away a Chromecast to three winners of this contest.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (June 24) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!