If you've been waiting for a launch date on the Motorola DROID RAZR HD and DROID RAZR MAXX HD on Verizon, wait no longer! Verizon has announced that both variants will be available in stores on October 18 for for $199 and $299 on contract, respectively. As you might expect, the DROID RAZR HD MAXX has a bigger batter which allows for a whooping 32 hours of regular usage, while all of the other specs remain the same.
- 4G LTE – customers can expect fast download speeds of 5 to 12 megabits per second (Mbps) and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps in 4G LTE coverage areas.
- 4.7-inch 720 display
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB RAM
- 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and 1080p HD recording
- Front-facing camera for video chatting
- NFC-enabled so customers can send contacts, links, maps and more directly to compatible phones with Android Beam
- Corning Gorilla Glass display, DuPont KEVLAR fiber and water-repellent nanocoating
- microSD card slot with support for up to 32 GB
You can get a closer look through our hands-on video, or hold out for my upcoming review of the Rogers version pictured above. I can tell you that so far, it's been a beaut of a phone, and is extremely well-constructed. Based on the early looks, is anyone biting? Is the lack of a removable battery a deal-breaker?Anything you'd like to know about this bad boy from my review?
- Related devices:
- Filed under: