Youtube link for mobile viewing
As you may have guessed it from my post earlier today, I'm here at CTIA 2011 with Phil and Dieter, and as there isn't much in the way of BlackBerry stuff at the show (we're all waiting for our PlayBook tablet and some new phones) I'm helping out here with some posts (apologies in advance for my android-newbness).
In this video we start off with that live at CTIA feel with an on-stage presentation by the LG Girl of the T-Mobile G-Slate. Key specs on this baby include:
- T-Mobile HSPA+ data, plus Wifi
- Display: 8.9-inch 3D-capable multi-touch display
- Operating System: Android 3.0 (Honeycomb)
- Processor: Nvidia Tegra 2 dual-core
- Rear-facing stereoscopic video recorder at 1080p
- 5MP camera with LED flash
- 720p video playback, 1080p output via HDMI
- 32GB of internal memory
I pick up the G-Slate at 3m51s into the video (a little tricky with one hand on the camera). It definitely feels a tad on the heavy side, but I guess that's to be expected when you're cramming in the features, like 3D video recording. The T-Mobile G-Slate will cost $529.99 after $100 mail-in-rebate and the standard 2-year contract but also a data plan.
- Related devices: