Deals kick off midnight Pacific Time on November 24.
T-Mobile U.S. has announced its Black Friday 2016 deals, with some attractive offers for anyone looking to pick up a flagship phone on the cheap, cash in on a change of carrier, or score some free Wi-Fi on the flight home this Thanksgiving weekend. For Android lovers, the main attraction this year is a free LG V20 or Samsung Galaxy S7.
- A free LG V20, Samsung Galaxy S7, or S7 edge (or, ahem, iPhone 7) when you trade in a qualifying device. (T-Mobile ONE or Simple Choice Unlimited, via 24 monthly bill credits.)
- $200 per line when you switch to T-Mo, up to $2400 total, on a prepaid MasterCard.
- A free hour of in-flight Wi-Fi for everyone — even if you're not a T-Mobile customer — from today through until November 26.
- Free Gear VR and $50 Oculus store credit when you buy a GS7 or GS7 edge.
- $70 off UE BOOM 2 Wireless speaker ($129.99)
The new deals aren't live on T-Mo's page just yet, instead expect them to show up when the carrier's Black Friday sale official kicks off — at 12 a.m. PST this Thursday. More details, along with plenty of marketing speak and small print, over on T-Mobile's official blog.
Anything catch your eye? Let us know down in the comments!