Not to be outdone by Samsung and its "Galaxy Gifts" promotion, Sony is offering various app and service incentives to go along with the just-launched Xperia Z2. Those picking up Sony's latest phone will get access to free movie content, trials to subscription services and paid apps for free from now until July 31st.
The full list of premium content, which Sony says is approximate to a $350 value:
- 6 free movies, including Captain Phillips
- 30-day trial of the Music Unlimited service
- 8 games from PlayStation Mobile
- Free download of the upcoming Michael Jackson album, XSCAPE
- Garmin, Full Suite
- OfficeSuite Pro Full version
- Box 50GB for life
- Evernote premium, 3 month trial
- Bitcasa 1TB storage, 3 month trial
- 10 Xperia themes
- Social live premium, 1 month trial
- 3 additional games and apps
The content in this "experience pack" will be made available through the Xperia Lounge app (found at the Play Store link above) for all Xperia Z2, Z1 and Z1S owners, though Sony says that not all of the offers will be made available for the older Z1 and Z1S models.