Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Note 3 keeps downloading software updates
- On-The-Go USB connection kit and the Note 3
- Galaxy Note 3: Show your S Pen skills
- Next Galaxy Note to feature a new form factor?
- Google Camera Vs Stock Camera
- Best Samsung Official Galaxy Note 3 Wallpaper HD
- Strange Mute behavior
- Whatsapp missing from pen window.
- Stock Google Camera for Rooted Users
- Anyone using Hangouts for SMS instead of standard SMS app?
- See All Threads