It's no secret that Motorola was getting the groundwork laid out to update the Motorola Atrix 4G. The only thing we were not fully aware of was what, exactly the update would comprise. Now we know. The list below covers quite a few bug fixes and bumps the device into software version 4.1.57:
- Fingerprint reader - Improved fingerprint reader performance
- Battery- Improved battery performance for longer battery life
- Screen - Display will turn off automatically now while charging directly on wall charger
- Phone stability - Improved stability resulting in fewer occurrences of touch unresponsiveness and/or programs quitting unexpectedly.
- Car dock - Improved performance of car dock and 3.5mm jack
While voice quality and upload speeds a definite concern for users, neither of those look to be covered by the 17MB update issued. However, Motorola has recognized concerns and as we know AT&T is working on enabling HSUPA on the Atrix. [Motorola] Thanks, C-MOE!
- Related devices:
- Filed under: