If you own a Motorola MotoACTV and have been wishing that you could pair it to your phone to receive notifications and more, your time has come. Motorola is releasing a large update for the MotoACTV in addition to releasing an application for devices running 2.1 and above. The update and application are due to hit at some point today, and will bring tons of features including
- Plan workouts on your phone, launch them from your MOTOACTV and see your workout data back on your phone
- Track progress of your personal fitness goals on your phone
- Use your Android smartphone to set up Wi-Fi networks for your MOTOACTV
And you still get the same great Bluetooth® enabled functionality between your MOTOACTV and Android smartphone such as:
- Receive notifications of incoming calls and answer calls
- Redial calls from the MOTOACTV notifications list
- Receive text messages
- Receive reminders about events from your Android smartphone calendar
- Sync fitness data from your MOTOACTV to MOTOACTV.com
Be sure to check out the update, and hit the break for download links for the MotoACTV application.
Source: Motorola; Thanks, Chris!
- Filed under: