I've spent many an hour the last couple of months playing Mini Squadron. And come Jan. 11, I'm going to do it all over again with MiniSquadron Special Edition. The sequel features:
- 8 brand new levels, beautifully drawn and each accompanied with a track by more Dead Composers,
- Helicopters which hover - providing new gameplay opportunities,
- Over 50 more planes to unlock,
- 2 new pickups: "Rapid Fire" and "Freeze"
- A new weapon - Fireballs!
- More animals to shoot down - including Jellyfish, Vampires and Hamsters!
- Openfeint Achievements!
The game's in final testing now. Can't wait for this one to drop.
- Filed under: