Although there was an update to Dead Trigger released not all that long ago, there is new update available for download now that aims to address numerous bugs and adds in a few tweaks as well that should improve the overall gameplay:
Following issues were fixed:
- In-App Purchases
- Not working controls (on Xperia devices or "180° Turn")
- Too high difficulty of enemies on higher ranks (SWAT zombies)
- Crash in Menu when too many missions were "available"
- Booster "Ammo Supply" did not work properly
- "Does player like this Facebook site?"
- Revive Kit (cooldown, number of usage during mission)
- Aiming on crawling enemies when enabled iron-sight
- New Hope accessible after first mission
- Shop (items with zero owned pieces, etc.)
- Damages caused by mines, deactivated turret, cutters, exploding barrels that did not injure enemies on higher ranks
- Enemy A.I.
In addition to those changes, Madfinger games has also moved the help section into the mail menu and newly unlocked items, will now be highlighted as such when you progress enough to unlock them.
Download: Dead Trigger