Gears & Guts cruised into Android today, bristling with all manner of unlikely weaponry. This free top-down action game puts players up against a horde of zombies that they have to clear out with car-mounted chainsaws, flamethrowers, and machine guns. Here's what you can expect.
- Wide-open combat in massive environments.
- Sports cars, monster trucks and armored vehicles.
- Dozens of cars and items to earn, including rare, experimental weapons.
- One car vs. hundreds of zombies, like...
- The Walker: Cannon-fodder, but deadly in groups.
- The Bruiser: A walking mountain of undead flesh.
- The Runner: Keep your speed up or they’ll drag you down.
Glu recently churned out Mutant Roadkill with an obscene reliance on in-app purchases and ads, and was also oddly about running over mindless shamblers. I've played around with Gears & Guts for a little bit, IAPs and ads aren't quite as obnoxious, though they're still a big part of the picture. If you're into gore, give Gears & Guts a shot.