The past seven days has seen a flurry of information on HTC's upcoming flagship device, expected to be unveiled in just over a week at Mobile World Congress. It's already been reported that the HTC Endeavor -- aka the HTC One X -- will ship with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and HTC Sense 4.0, with a quad-core Tegra 3 processor.
Today Paul O'Brien of veteran phone blog MoDaCo has revealed further information, including the news that it'll have Galaxy Nexus-style on-screen buttons, among other developments. Rather than paraphrase Paul, we'll give you the tl;dr version --
- 1.5 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- HTC Sense 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.7-inch 720p SuperLCD with on-screen buttons
- Amber/green notification LED
- Contacts for a Beats speaker dock (already rumored to be announced at MWC)
- 32GB of storage, but no microSD card
- 1800 mAh battery
- HSDPA/HSUPA speeds of 21Mbps down, 5.76Mbps up
- Support for microSIM cards only
- 8MP BSI rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera.
You can find more technical details in Paul's full report over at the source link. We'll have full coverage from MWC at the end of the month, where we're expecting this thing to be unveiled.
- Related devices:
- Filed under: