Forever Drive, one of my favorite racing games on iOS, made the jump to Android this weekend. From a top-down perspective, players tilt or tap their way through an endless series of user-created courses for as long as they can before time runs out. Players earn experience points, level up, and get access to new cars and license plates. The real selling point are the smooth, stark, pseudo-Tron graphics that set a truly unique atmosphere. Here's a quick feature run-down.
- In-Game Track Editor: extremely easy-to-use editor to make beautiful, winding city tracks with just a few touches!
- Weekly challenge mode: race against the world and competitors’ ghost cars on specially created tracks
- Regional Leaderboards: see how you stack up against other players around you and compete against them
- 4 different control types: arcade, tilt, digital pro, analog pro
- Unlock new cars, paintwork, buildings and license plates!
- Race against the clock to accumulate XP for LEVELING UP, and access to brand new content.
- Custom 3D engine rendering
The game is free with optional in-app purchases, which I found were generally done in a classy way. Give it a shot and lets us know about any device compatibility issues.
Download: Forever Drive (Free, IAPs)
- Filed under: