Android Central's resident music streaming expert, Ara Wagoner, joins Daniel Bader and Jerry Hildenbrand to talk about YouTube Premium, YouTube Music, and what features they provide.
They also discuss AT&T's purchase of Time Warner for $85 billion and the potential for abuse by controlling the content and the pipe.
Show Notes and Links:
- What is YouTube Premium?
- YouTube Music review: A mixtape full of promise
- YouTube Music: Everything you need to know
- YouTube Music vs. Google Play Music: Which should you use?
- Here's are all the features YouTube Music is still missing
- AT&T has officially purchased Time Warner for $85 billion
- AT&T's new 'WatchTV' skinny bundle is available — here's what you need to know
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.