Paying off your ETF, dropping all phones to $0 down and launching wideband LTE
T-Mobile let us in on its plans for Uncarrier 4.0, the latest in its initiatives to shake up the U.S. wireless industry, at CES. Along with the requisite swearing and competition bashing that come with T-Mobile CEO John Legere being on stage, the magenta network unveiled a few new carrier initiatives and gave us some insight into how its business has grown throughout 2013.
All of the news, in chronological order:
- T-Mobile's Uncarrier 4.0 announcements
- T-Mobile announces preliminary Q4 2013 customer results
- T-Mobile details its plan to pay your ETF from another carrier
- T-Mobile offering all phones for $0 down
- Send your carrier a 'break-up letter' with T-Mobile's new tool
- T-Mobile used your Speedtest app data to back its claim of 'fastest' network
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
Andrew was an Executive Editor, U.S. at Android Central between 2012 and 2020.