What you need to know
- Tasks in Microsoft To Do for Android now appear at the top of lists when moved between lists.
- The update also smooths scrolling, which helps when viewing long lists.
- The update is available now through the Google Play Store.
The latest update for Microsoft To Do includes a few changes that make it easier to keep track of tasks. First, when you move tasks between lists, they now appear at the top of their new list. The update also allows you to manually sort lists using the app's three-dot menu and arrows to move tasks. Lastly, if you currently sort your lists automatically, the app will prompt you if you try to disable automatic sorting to sort items manually.
You can read about all the changes in the app's changelog below:
- We've made it easier for you to keep track of individual tasks across your lists. If you move a task between lists, we'll add it directly to the top of the list.
- It's also easier to sort tasks manually in lists. Just tap the three dots to move tasks using arrows.
- And, if you've enabled an automatic sort method, we'll prompt you to disable it before sorting manually.
- We've smoothed scrolling in long lists.
In addition to the changes to sorting tasks, Microsoft To Do for Android now has smoother scrolling, which is helpful when viewing long lists of tasks.
Microsoft To-Do syncs your tasks and lists across all of your devices, including devices running Windows 10, iOS, Android, and Mac. It supports file attachments, sharing tasks and lists, and has a clean interface.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Unlocked Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is now receiving the September security patch
The latest September 2020 Android security patch is now rolling out to unlocked Galaxy Note 20 Ultra phones in the U.S. Along with the September 2020 patch, the update also brings improved camera performance and a few other enhancements.
Everything we know (so far) about the Google Pixel 5
We're still months out from Google unveiling the Pixel 5, but that doesn't mean it's too early to speculate what it might offer. Here's everything we know so far!
The ultimate guide to customizing your Android phone
Theming on an Android device is more than just setting a wallpaper and calling it a day. Take a look at some of the widgets, icons, and other elements that go into making your Android your own.
Spice up your smartphone or tablet with the best icon packs for Android
Being able to customize your device is fantastic as it helps to make your device even more of "your own". With the power of Android, you can use third-party launchers to add custom icon themes and these are just some of our favorites.