The Motorola Cliq XT (see our hands-on) has only been available for a month or so, and a maintenance update apparently already is on the way. Scheduled for improvement are:
- Improves Overall Phone Performance: Generally improves data connectivity while reducing the occurrence of freeze-ups, resets, and random forced quits.
- Visual Voice Mail Enhancements: Enhanced design and interaction for Visual Voice Mail.
- Bluetooth Audio Improvements to Bluetooth audio while streaming.
- Camera Correction: Addresses instances of camera randomly freezing after taking a picture, and helps correct intermittent resets while camera and video applications are in use.
- Screen/Display Performance: Improves backlight performance for the display.
- Text Messaging Improvements: General improvements to text messaging - especially for longer text message threads.
- Touch Screen Enhancement Improves overall sensitivity of the touch screen.
The update's available for just 1,000 people right now, and we should see wider release shortly. [Motorola via TmoNews]
Do you regularly use a VPN?
We all know what VPNs are, but how many of us actually use these services? Here's what our AC forum members have to say.
Galaxy A71 successor will be Samsung's first phone with five cameras
According to a new report, Galaxy A72 will be Samsung's first phone to have five rear cameras. Like its predecessor, the phone is tipped to feature a 64MP primary sensor.
6 things that still really annoy us about Chromebooks in 2020
Chromebooks get better every year, but for all their advancements, they just can't seem to break out of some very nasty, very old habits. Here's what I hate about my most beloved laptops.
These are the very best Motorola phones you can buy
Motorola won a legion of new fans when it rebooted its phone line up a few years ago. Things haven't slowed down since then, and this little list right here is a round up of the best that Moto currently has to offer.