We're all waiting and waiting (and waiting some more) for the slew of phones we know are coming to Verizon this spring, but that don't yet have dates. We might now have a better idea thanks to a leaked roadmap. Here's the breakdown:
- April 7: Casio Commando -- you know it as the Casio C771 G'zOne we brought you fresh pictures of a couple weeks ago.
- April 7: Samsung Charge, aka the unnamed Samsung 4G LTE smartphone from CES (see our hands-on) or the Stealth.
- April 14: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, which we've had our hands on not once, but twice.
- April 28: HTC Incredible 2. This one reportedly may be a World device, with GSM and CDMA radios.
- May 5: The LG Revolution, another of the phones announced at CES (see our hands-on).
- Later in May: the Motorola Droid Bionic (hands-on), Droid X 2 and Galaxy S 2 (hands-on), LTE phones, all.
Of course, this all depends on the authenticity of the leaked roadmap. And as we all know all too well, release dates may change. But regardless, it's a good reminder of the armada of Android that Verizon's about to float. [Phandroid]
Best Chromebook 2020: Top picks for Budget, Students, Kids, and Power Users
We've done the research to figure out the best Chromebooks for you, your kid, your student or for anyone who needs a solid Chrome OS laptop.
Don't buy a cheap Apple Watch or Fitbit knockoff on Amazon
We've all been tempted by a seemingly good tech deal, however, you should avoid those cheap Apple Watch and Fitbit knockoffs on Amazon. Here's why.
Samsung will soon let you unlock your Galaxy phone with just your voice
According to a new report, Samsung will introduce the ability to use Bixby Voice as a biometric option with One UI 3.1.
These are the best cases for your brand new Pixel 4a 5G!
The Pixel 4a 5G looks boring in Just Black, but we can fix that! These cases are fun, fashionable, functional, and ready to carry your Pixel 4a 5G into the future.