We're all waiting and waiting (and waiting some more) for the slew of phones we know are coming to Verizon this spring, but that don't yet have dates. We might now have a better idea thanks to a leaked roadmap. Here's the breakdown:
- April 7: Casio Commando -- you know it as the Casio C771 G'zOne we brought you fresh pictures of a couple weeks ago.
- April 7: Samsung Charge, aka the unnamed Samsung 4G LTE smartphone from CES (see our hands-on) or the Stealth.
- April 14: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, which we've had our hands on not once, but twice.
- April 28: HTC Incredible 2. This one reportedly may be a World device, with GSM and CDMA radios.
- May 5: The LG Revolution, another of the phones announced at CES (see our hands-on).
- Later in May: the Motorola Droid Bionic (hands-on), Droid X 2 and Galaxy S 2 (hands-on), LTE phones, all.
Of course, this all depends on the authenticity of the leaked roadmap. And as we all know all too well, release dates may change. But regardless, it's a good reminder of the armada of Android that Verizon's about to float. [Phandroid]
Does the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra's camera bump annoy you?
The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra has one of the largest camera bumps ever. It's fun to joke about and make fun of, but is it really a big deal?
TikTok plans to sue the Trump administration as soon as today, August 11
In response to President Trump’s executive order that would effectively ban the app in the United States, the company is taking the fight to court.
A deal between Huawei and Qualcomm can create more problems than it solves
Huawei wants to sell phones but its placement on the Entity List makes that difficult. Qualcomm is ready to save the day, but that's bad news for the whole industry.
Keep your Galaxy Watch 3 looking stylish with a new band
If you just bought the new Galaxy Watch 3 or you're planning to do so soon, make sure you've got the right bands for it!