Jerry Hildenbrand, Daniel Bader, and Andrew Martonik have a gander at iPhone 11 compared to the Android flagships, especially as it relates to camera performance. They also discuss Huawei Mate 20 Pro and the mess the company's strategy has become in absence of access to Google Services.
Finally, they continue to poke holes in the durability of Galaxy Fold.
Show Notes and Links:
- iPhone 11 Review: The one for everyone
- iPhone 11 Pro Review: The New Night King
- Austin Mann reviews the iPhone 11 Pro camera
- Pixel 4 event announced for October 15
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro unveiled: Kirin 990 5G, dual 40MP cameras, 27W wireless charging
- Huawei can't use Google Services so it's paying developers $1 billion to build for its own app store
- There are too many great Android phones to recommend buying a Mate 30 Pro without Google apps
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro hands-on preview: A smartphone king with one huge negative
- How to take care of your Galaxy Fold
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Durability Test! - Is it STILL fragile?!
- Keeps: The easiest and most affordable way to keep the hair you have. For a limited time, receive your first month of treatment for free — Go to keeps.com/acp
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.