From the Forums is a great way for you, our readers, to see the hottest topics being discussed. But you must be a registered member and becoming a member is a simple process. So if you have not already already done so, head on over and register now!
- It's been a few weeks since the release of the Nexus One ... so ... are you happy with your purchase of the device, or did it leave you with much to be desired?
- Beautiful Widgets has recently been updated with skin support and there is a rather large thread in our forums that you can download and share your very own skins!
- A big debate going on in the Moto Droid forum is the use of task managers: Are they needed or not?
- HTC Hero owners, which browser do you prefer - the stock Android browser or the Dolphin browser that is available in the Android Market?
- Cases for the Nexus One are starting to pour in now: which case are you currently using?
See you on the forums!
"Nexus One remorse?" And you link to a thread with nothing but people loving their N1s? Is this a joke? This site has turned to garbage. Just another joke site run by fanboys like Engadget.
If you would take some time to look at the title of that thread, you would see that the thread is asking if people feel happy about their purchases of the Nexus One. I don' think there is anything wrong with the title.
The word choice could have been better. It's misleading and it seems that negativity gets more readers than the truth in the forums. -1 on the attempt, +1 for the Nexus One./
I absolutely love the Nexus One, I will own it for a long time. It exceeds all of my expectations that I had before I purchased it.
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.