T-Mobile and Android Central are ready to give you a free phone! This deal for the Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, LG G6 or LG V20 gets you a free phone when you buy one and set up service at T-Mobile. Who doesn't love free phones — especially ones this great!
Here are the details:
- This deal is only available on the installment plan with T-Mobile.
- If you're a brand new customer, you can take advantage of this BOGO deal by purchasing both phones on the Equipment Installment Plan and activating on T-Mobile ONE.
- If you're an existing customer, just choose your phone on the Equipment Installment Plan (EIP). Next, you'll have to add one voice line + unlimited data to this plan.
Finally, the big money payback on this BOGO deal comes when you submit a rebate online. You get the refund on a prepaid MasterCard for the device of lesser value. So, up to $500 if you go for the LG device and up to $790 if you grab the Samsung Galaxy.
How to get the rebate
- Purchase your phones and activate them per the rules above.
- Complete the rebate online and enter the promo code 17JUNESAMBOGO and supply the information necessary. You need to do this within 30 days of activation, though.
- You should have your money within 6-8 weeks. Cha-Ching!
The fine print
- There are taxes on any device you go with and you'll have to pay that up front regardless of the plan or phone.
- If you get on the EIP deal, you have 24 months to pay the device off.
- Rebate on the second device will take up to 8 weeks so be sure to fill out your rebate form as soon as you activate your new phone!
Epic Games is suing Google following Fortnite's removal from the Play Store
Following Apple removing Fortnite from its App Store, and the subsequent announcement of an Epic Games lawsuit against the company, Google seems to have done the same.
The Walking Dead Onslaught hacks its way onto PSVR on PS4 and PS5
The Walking Dead Onslaught is finally making its way to your favorite VR platform this September.
When will my phone get Android 11?
There's a lot to look forward to with Android 11, but when will your phone actually get it? Here's everything we know!
These are the best microSD cards for the Galaxy S8
Here's how to give your GS8 some more storage — fast. MicroSD cards are affordable, available, and can be used in your next phone once your S8 is retired, making them well worth the investment.