What you need to know
- Firewall Zero Hour is exclusive to PlayStation VR.
- To celebrate one year after release, it will be free with weekend for PS Plus members.
- It is best played with a PlayStation Aim controller.
To celebrate the 1-year anniversary of Firewall Zero Hour's release, is is free for PlayStation Plus members from August 28 until September 2. A couple of days have passed already, but you can still get your gaming in over the weekend. The developer also released some pretty interesting statistics about it as of this month.
- You've played over 4,028,896 total hours
- You've eliminated over 26,833,576 enemies
- Your top three chosen Contractors are Texas, Red, and Skip
- Your top three chosen maps are Compound, District, and Hotel
- Your top three chosen weapons are Taylor X-75, Spitfire, and Taylor X-75 CQB
Firewall Zero Hour is a 4v4 tactical shooter where players control contractors and carry out missions. Since its release it has added new maps, weapons, contractors, and a whole lot more.
Take shooting in VR to the next level
What good is shooting in VR if you still have to use your DualShock or Motion controllers? Pick up an Aim controller and experience true immersion in virtual reality.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Note 20 and Galaxy Z Flip getting festive Mystic colors for the holidays
Samsung is gearing up for the holiday season with the launch of two limited edition color variants for the Galaxy Note 20 and Z Flip 5G. New deals are going live that should make it easier for shoppers to snag these devices while they're available!
Here are 108 Cyber Monday Canada deals you simply can't miss
There's no getting around it: Cyber Monday is the best time to buy the tech (and other stuff) on your wishlist.
From the Editor's Desk: My little Black Friday victories
After enjoying more than my fair share of turkey and pie, I was happy to work off my holiday stress through virtual Black Friday shopping. I was able to find most of what I wanted; were you?
The best external hard drives for the PlayStation 4
You can expand the storage on your PlayStation 4 now, without opening the body and voiding the warranty. All you need is a decent hard drive to plug in.