Verizon's updated its Motorola Droid X2 support page with new update info. Here's what's coming down the pike in buile 1.3.380.MB870, which should be that Android 2.3.4 update that's been floating around:
- Keyboard remains visible during text input.
- Input characters are properly displayed during text entry.
- Device will no longer lockup or reset when using the keyboard.
- Charging indicator will display only when the device is plugged into a charger.
- Home key functions correctly while the device is in the desktop cradle.
- Successfully use the camera after unlocking the device.
- Video quality has been improved for video recording and playback.
- Mobile Hotspot password can now exceed 63 characters.
- Improvement to the device stability limits resets and lockups.
- The Magic Smoke live wallpaper animation now works properly.
- Enjoy improved audio when streaming music.
Applications & Widgets
- When playing MP3s through the Music App, songs will not skip.
- Avoid YouTube video lockup while viewing.
- Desktop cradle application starts correctly.
- No longer receive an error message when purchasing the Let’s Golf App.
Sing out when you see the update, will ya?
Source: Verizon (pdf); via Droid X2 forums