The only rule here is the dominant color in the picture, and we can't wait to see your creativity.
We're back to a standard photo contest, building on a single topic that gives you a wide range of subject options that fit your style. This week's prompt is "yellow," so we're looking for pictures that are dominant in that color — beyond that, the choice of subject and style is up to you. We've done plenty of wide-open contests before with amazing results, so we can't wait to see the pictures that come in this week.
After a huge giveaway last week, we're settling back down to our usual setup of giving smaller prizes to more winners. This week, we're picking out three winning photos to each receive a $50 ShopAndroid gift card!
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (April 29) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!