It's the perfect time of year to get some great shots of sporting events of all kinds
With the major US leagues of baseball, football and soccer all going and both school and little league sports getting into swing, now's the perfect time of year to show off your sports photography. Whether you're going to be at a massive professional sporting event or just watching your child's sports practice, there are plenty of opportunities.
We want to see the best pictures you can take that meet the topic of "sports" this week.
Just like the last contest, we're opening up and offering prizes to two winners this week. And although the contest is only set to run for one week, we've got some big prizes to give away. Two lucky winners this week will get their hands on an NVIDIA Shield prize package consisting of:
- An NVIDIA Shield device
- Official carrying case
- 64GB microSD card
- An extra piano black badge
- A Parrot AR Drone 2.0
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (September 24) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
- This week's contest is only open to those in the US — sorry international folks.
Good luck, everyone!
- Filed under: