Show off your perspective and positioning skills by making the most of light this week
Another week, another photo contest to flex your photography skills and above all get out there and shoot. We give you a prompt to work with for each contest, and this week it's all about "light and shadows." One of the biggest parts of photography is managing light and how it makes your subject matter work. Proper use of light (and conversely, shadows) is one of the characteristics of a great photographer, and we're ready to see what you can do.
This week we're picking out five winners to receive prizes, and each will win their very own Android mini collectible figurine. We have several kinds, so you'll have to be surprised by the one you receive.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (March 18) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!