You can now get rid of the S Finder and Quick Connect shortcuts on the quick-settings drop-down. Here's how to do it.
- Pull down from the top of the screen. Tap the "Edit" button next to the gear icon.
- Look down at the bottom of the screen and un-check "S Finder" or "Quick Connect."
- Go back to the top of the screen and tap "Done."
That's it. You'll now get a little bit of space back in the notification area.
Still missing from T-Mobile's version, however, is the ability to add a shortcut for the mobile hotspot feature. But you can have it is a quick option in the settings menu, which is still better than nothing.
Thanks to erasat for pointing this one out!
- Galaxy S6 review
- Galaxy S6 complete specs
- Galaxy S6 news | GS6 edge news
- Galaxy S6 beginner's guide
- Galaxy S6 forums | GS6 edge forums
- Shop for accessories